Scorch :D Scorch :D

OMFGROFLMAOBBQLOLCOOKIES!

don't you hate it when people do that annoying abreviation thing? ::points above::
anyway... that was just to funy the sparkels in scorches eyes... the randomness... I wish there was a little more movement ... but that was great

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep4 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep4

Can't wait for this to be Drawn

Teh vero gives this 5 tiggers... yosh...
I hope this will soon be drawn and not sprited. I know any type of flash is dificult (I'm using a program thats a step down and all I cna accomplish is bad gifs XD)

but if you can draw this type of thing image how awesome it would freaking look!!

If I had a tablet and maybe the patience to draw each frame and your resources... I would be one lucky vero-chan!

The music and sound was good! A few pictures you used for the menu were a teeeeeny bit grainy... but the sound graphix and over flash blew me away!

I feel so proud to have help a teeny bit with photo shop... (-> prolyl didn't help at all but let her dream<-)
keep it up and I'll keep rooting for ya

BlackDevilX responds:

i dont think this is going to be drawn anytime soon! i need to practice first!

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

I was a fan of your work and still am

Your style is always priceless and always shows newgrrounds ow this work is supposed to look keep it cooming and hell better freeze over first before you quit/start getting lazy.

as for this movie I hope beyond hope it becomes a series and we get to see more... the part that really kept my intrest is when the angel spoke"warm"

romance deffinetly

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

short but sweet

thsi game needs to be longer maybe a sequal or osmething but it needs to be longer I cna beat the game in a hour or less

Insane Orb Insane Orb

holy smokes

I found it quite fun! but like the person before me it's too short if you had more levels and allow up grades and such it would last longer!

the skullkid the skullkid

Bor---ing

A very very boring game needs to be faster and have more action I hope this one is BLAMED!